[Spridgets] Sad News...

Subject: [Spridgets] Sad News...
From: lists at dinospider.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:33:53 -0700
  I too am sad to learn of him leaving us, I had only dealt with Frank
twice, first time was a few years ago when I needed a distributor and he
just plainly asked if my address on my website was current, a week later
a distributor showed up on my porch with no warning.  Then last year, I
asked this list about carbs for my 1098 and he said to give him a few
weeks and he would send some, the agreed payment was a beer or 2 at the
Spridget 50th, unfortunately I never got those carbs as he and I were
busy so I was just going to pick them up at the 50th when I "paid" for
them.   I got the impression that is the way he was, always helping,
always willing to help, always looking for ways to help, I think he
would appreciate a round of his favorite beverage at the 50th (it
sounded to me like his favorite was a good beer).

     mike