[Spridgets] lets talk 1275's AND off-topic

Subject: [Spridgets] lets talk 1275's AND off-topic
From: lists at dinospider.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:02:10 -0700
  Funny man... I don't think they knew what those meant in 1934, (ok I
am sure those types of specs were known then but the manual says to
tighten the head down, not even torque specs)  no way anyone has that
information, but I do have BHP at various RPM's in the shop manual,
lucky to have that much information.  I will post that when I get home.

     mike