[Spridgets] For Sale: 1968 Midget "Barn Find"

Subject: [Spridgets] For Sale: 1968 Midget "Barn Find"
From: jdinnis at gmail.com (John Innis)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:23:32 -0500
List,
My father recently passed away, and I need to assist my mother in selling
some of his things.  Among them is a 1968 Midget (Mk 3 I think?).  The car
was parked in a barn in approximately 1973 and has not moved since.  The
car is complete, but very rough.  There is rust in the usual spots, and
most of the original paint is gone.  I can provide pictures on request.
The biggest issue with the car is that the left rear brake drum is frozen.
This will make loading the car on a trailer a challenge.  In addition we
will probably not be able to provide labor to help load the car, so the buy
will need to bring their own help.  Car is located in Indiana, just east of
Indianapolis.  I do not have a good idea what this car is worth, so I am
also looking for suggestions about what I should ask.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =