[Spridgets] For Sale: 1968 Midget "Barn Find"

Subject: [Spridgets] For Sale: 1968 Midget "Barn Find"
From: tequila.brad at gmail.com (Brad Fornal)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:15:16 -0500
without photos, it is impossible for anyone to give you any idea of the
value of the car. It would be like calling up a coin shop, and asking what
they would give you for the coin in your hand. Pictures speak volumes. The
body, close up shots of the rusted area, the interior, engine, trunk, and
underneath if possible, will go a long way to help determine if it is even
a project someone would want to tackle.
I hope that helps

Brad

--