[Spridgets] Nice looking Midget in Portland on CL

Subject: [Spridgets] Nice looking Midget in Portland on CL
From: frog.aye at gmail.com (Hal Faulkner)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:13:18 -0700
Daniel,
A straight answer first: it is a license plate, or "number plate" as you
might say.
I'll leave the wise remarks for the rest of the list.
The reason people cover them up is that it could be used to glean some form
of i.d. which people much more devious that I might be able to use to steal
from you.
Hal