Re: [Spridgets] Blanking sleeve and blocked bypass again...

To: Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Blanking sleeve and blocked bypass again...
From: dwramsey@att.net
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:35:30 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yea, great idea don't use a thermostat, all they really do is bring the engine
temp up to optimum level faster.  Who needs that?  The reason there isn't a
bypass on the later cars was because it really didn't do all that much and
wasn't needed.  Use it or don't makes no difference. You do know where to get
the restrictor plate to replace your thermostat?  Really I just think your
pulling my chain, but good luck whatever you decide to do.
        Crash

don't know,  The more I think about it, it might just be best to run
without
the thermostat.
I'm curious anyway,  I'd like to see how cool it runs with
the bypass
blocked on a hot 105F day.

If I'm driving it on a cool day I'll
just get on it harder to make it warm