Re: [Spridgets] anyone ever hear of a factory Mk I Sprite, w/boot/trunk

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] anyone ever hear of a factory Mk I Sprite, w/boot/trunk lid?
From: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:38:45 -0400
Do you remember the rusted out red bugeye that shows up on e-bay ever few
years, it has the trunk conversion. The owner wanted  $10.000 at one time,
because of this rare/find option! The news editor of the Austin Healey Club
of America, sent the photo of this rare find world wide. I contacted the
editor of the A.H.C. and asked if anyone had any info on the prototype trunk
lid, he said no information can foreword.

Greg Higgins