Re: [Spridgets] John Diekis Chocks away

To: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] John Diekis Chocks away
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 18:28:56 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
What a wimp.  I thought they were riding the bikes the whole way.  I'll have
to give him the business about this trailer queen motorcycle trip.  LOL

Sent from my keyboard

> On Jul 3, 2014, at 6:12 PM, Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com> wrote:
>
> John floated through here Tuesday night enroute to Alaska with 2 KL(R?)650s
on an undersized bike trailer with 8 inch wheels!

> Pray for him and his cousin as the make their way to Calgary to drop off the
trailer and continue on 2 wheels.

> If anyone's in Calgary, buy him a new trailer for his return trip.
>
> They were planning on being at Mt. Rushmore for the 4th.  (Personally I
prefer my dead presidents on paper in my wallet)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive