[Spridgets] I'm back, this time with my son

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] I'm back, this time with my son
From: Robert Weeks via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 11:23:49 -0400
Hi,

I think it's been years since I've posted to this list. I'm not sure who
out of the original members are still here but a few of you might
remember me from the early days.

My now 14 year old son has convinced me to start working on my 1970
Midget again. I purchased this car from Frank C.  back in the day and
Frank Jr. did the paint job on the car. I had a 69 Midget before that
which turned mostly to rust and is now the parts car.

I don't use this email address much since I switched to gmail which is
the main reason I haven't been around on the list.

Here's my Midget and my son when he was 9 years younger than is now:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/white-weeks/505219110/in/album-72157600232672399/

Anyway hope to be more active on the list in the future as we get the
Midget back on the road.

Best,

Robert

spridgets@autox.team.net