Re: [Spridgets] I'm back, this time with my son

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I'm back, this time with my son
From: dwoerpel--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 22:49:41 -0500

--=_b31cfd7cff9c566694c0d4112e9b8704

Welcome back Robert! You will enjoy working on your car with your
son. Some of our best memories are of Adam(son) and myself working
together on the Bugeye. In addition you have a Clarici Original...hmm,
wonder if you'll find any taco wrappers in the sills. ;-) You have a
special car that, as far as many of us n this list are concerned, should
be classified as an historic vehicle.

Good to have you back and your
son! Our hobby needs the next generation to carry on.

Dave W.

59 :{)

Burlington WI

"Pay It Forward"

On 2016-06-18 10:23,
Robert Weeks via Spridgets wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it's been years
since I've posted to this list. I'm not sure who
> out of the original
members are still here but a few of you might
> remember me from the
early days.

> My now 14 year old son has convinced me to start
working on my 1970
> Midget again. I purchased this car from Frank C.
back in the day and
> Frank Jr. did the paint job on the car. I had a
69 Midget before that
> which turned mostly to rust and is now the
parts car.

> I don't use this email address much since I switched to
gmail which is
> the main reason I haven't been around on the list.
>

> Here's my Midget and my son when he was 9 years younger than is
now:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/white-weeks/505219110/in/album-72157600232672399/
[1]

------------------------

> spridgets@autox.team.net
>
> Donate:
> Suggested annual donation:
$12.75

http://www.team.net/forums [4]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/dwoerpel@wi.net [5]

Links:
------
[1]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/white-weeks/505219110/in/album-72157600232672399/
[2]
[3] http://www.team.net/archive
[4]
http://www.team.net/forums
[5]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/dwoerpel@wi.net

--=_b31cfd7cff9c566694c0d4112e9b8704

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN">
son.&nbsp; Some of our best memories are of Adam(son) and myself working to=
gether on the Bugeye.&nbsp; In addition you have a Clarici Original...hmm, =
wonder if you'll find any taco wrappers in the sills.&nbsp; ;-)&nbsp; You h=
ave a special car that, as far as many of us n this list are concerned, sho=
uld be classified as an historic vehicle.</p>
ation to carry on.</p>
x solid; margin-left:5px; width:100%"><!-- html ignored --><!-- head ignore=
d --><!-- meta ignored -->
<pre>Hi,

I think it's been years since I've posted to this list. I'm not sure who=20
out of the original members are still here but a few of you might=20
remember me from the early days.

My now 14 year old son has convinced me to start working on my 1970=20
Midget again. I purchased this car from Frank C.  back in the day and=20
Frank Jr. did the paint job on the car. I had a 69 Midget before that=20
which turned mostly to rust and is now the parts car.

I don't use this email address much since I switched to gmail which is=20
the main reason I haven't been around on the list.

Here's my Midget and my son when he was 9 years younger than is now:

57600232672399/">https://www.flickr.com/photos/white-weeks/505219110/in/alb=
um-72157600232672399/</a>

Anyway hope to be more active on the list in the future as we get the=20
Midget back on the road.

Best,

Robert

------------------------