Re: Famous Triumphs

To: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Famous Triumphs
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 08:06:54 -0500
oldirish@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I received the Spring 1999 edition of Moss Motoring today.  Is that Uncle
>Jack's TR4 on page 30?
> If it is, where's the Team Thicko decal?
>
> Jerry
>
> P.S.  Do they take VISA in payment for that kind of publicity?
>
> J.N. (Jerry) Liudahl
> Old Irish Racing
> Eugene, OR USA
> Jaguar - Alfa Romeo
> http://pw2.netcom.com/~oldirish/index.html

Yeah, that's uncle jack's TR. The Team Thicko decal is on its butt --
the end I try to show my competitors. Hey, with all the money I spend on
parts, I ought to get something for free....

And as my dear sainted sixth grade teacher Miss Carter said when she
found my name inscribed in the desktop, "Fools' names and fools faces
always appear in public places...."
--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer