RE: Mosport report

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mosport report
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:46:23 -0400
All I can say is this: us spectators were watching the Florida green Bugeye
all day on Saturday. We all remarked how the car looked and sounded great
but the driver was behaving himself. Then, in the second half of the enduro
some transformation took place and suddenly the Florida green Bugeye was
going around corners on two wheels, hitting the rumble strips and kicking up
sand everywhere.......

Now I know why!

Daniel Thompson (no relation)

BTW, I got to meet the famous WST; super nice guy, nice car, great driver.
Didn't want to get in the way during Saturday's head scratching session so
I'll say hi the next time around.

        "cut" Saturday I had the pleasure of co-driving Roger Garnett's
freshly