Re: Mosport report

To: mikerosen@home.com, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Mosport report
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:29:36 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/99 10:45:51 PM, mikerosen@home.com writes:

<<The Thicko burgers were good but the driving was better.

I was impressed with how fast the Thickos learned the track and drove it
hard.
Mosport can be a daunting track - the flounder filled my mirrors and
occasionally the view forward...no small feat for a newcomer to Mosport.>>

        I recall that there was a lot of discussion on the list prior to
Mosport about hot lap times for a 948 Sprite and how the Flounder was likely
to better it.  Since everyone is going on about how talented WST is, I am a
bit curious about the lap times.  Surely his talent is not limited to last
turn tank-slappers to impress the track anouncer.

        Doug Meis
        '67 Honda S800

        P.S.  After hearing so many positive reports about the Mosport event,
it will very likely be on Team Escargot's calendar for 2000.