[Fwd: Mosport report]

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Mosport report]
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 09:13:57 -0500
--------------BE89680FF69D73C4EAF93E91

From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: RE: Mosport report
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:34:57 -0400

I was situated at turn 3 and certainly enjoyed the dice you were having with
Mike.  I tried to get some good shots of you and your trike. If I was
successful and can get a scan of the transparency (didn't want to say slide)
I'll send it to you and you can measure.
Thanks for providing some fun racing for us to watch.  I'll be watching for
Number 99 next year!!

Ken