Flounder Syndrome

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Flounder Syndrome
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:50:36 -0500
is what my physician calls it.  The condition is caused by spending ANY
length of time w/ a certain Thicko!  Being at Blackhawk Farms seems to
have taxed my immune system as two days later I too 'Blew an "O"-ring.
This was not from eating venison burgers and the like.  I am an
extremely sympathetic person and did not want the Flounder to go thru
this alone.  It's a laproscopic repair of an inguinal "O"-ring repair of
22yrs. ago (Doc says "we only give out 20yr. warranties; love medical
humor).
As I am having the procedure on Thurs. I will miss the TransAm and Cart
races at Elkhart.......bummer.  Those that are attending take notes!

Now, those sensitive individuals that came into close proximity to the
aforementioned Thicko, a caveat,  the doctors are not quite sure HOW
communicable this affliction might be so please, a self exam; grab
yourself, turn your head and cough.  Do this daily for one (1) month
until the effects of 'FlounderContact' have worn off.  (female members
will need to restrict the exam to the abdominal area)

Achingly yours,
Dave
59 :()