Team Thicko Green lake directions

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Team Thicko Green lake directions
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:14:52 -0500
Alright, y'all,

Lots of folks saying they might make it, some confirmations,  etc.

I need to know who's coming, when, and if you're staying overnight?

The schedule is Friday afternoon/evening arrival. Depending on what time
folks can get in, we may go out for a late dinner.

Saturday, provided weather's good, a day on the lake. Green Lake is
about as good as it gets. We've got a boat, Elmo (unless he pulls
another Mosport style dissappearing act) has a boat. If you want, you
can rent your own from the Green Lake marina. Saturday night, we'll have
a barbecue dinner  at the homestead. Maybe got out for drinks down the
road.

Sunday AM, I'll be fixing homemade Swedish pancakes for those that spent
the night. We'll get the place in order, then head over to Road America
to watch Sunday's races.

>From the south, take 94 to 894 to 41 north all the way to Fon Du Lac.
Exit west on Rt. 23. Go through the town of Ripon, all the way to Rt.
73. Left (south on 73) to County K, left (east) past the County Park to
Oakwood Beach Rd. left (north) down the hill toward the lake. The road
will curve to the right. Take the second right (or the first... it's a
circle) to the 3rd house on the left.

>From the track, just find your way to Rt. 23 in Plymouth, and follow the
above directions. It's about an hour from RA. 2  1/2 hours from the
IL/WI Cheddar Curtain.

My cell phone number is (847) 436-0501.

We'll take donations or booze if you want to help out.

I need to know via e-mail RSVP if your coming, how many,  when, and if
you'll be spending the night Saturday???

If you plan to spend the night, bring a bath towel, sheets, blanket &
pillow... and don't forget your toothbrush.

Any questions? You can call me at my home office (847) 356-9514.

Hasta.

Flounder