Thicko Party

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thicko Party
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:00:30 EDT
A big round of applause to the Flounder for bustin his butt to provide a
great feast at Green Lake.  Green Lake is a wonderful and beautiful lake to
visit, with great Floundling stories from the last few decades.  Great Bar B
Q, vintage race video, and plenty of good ol' bench racing.

Leave it to Jim F to come bangin' on the door after all were passed out and
lights out ("I had to see the auction at Osthoff") to get the bs flowing
again.

For breakfast the Swedish pancakes were so good - and plentiful - I was
actually  thinking of stopping on the way back to Elkhart to pick up a larger
pair of pants.

Well done WST.  Thanks.
Urp.

Rick G