White Bugeye @ RA's BRIC

To: dwoerpel@wi.net
Subject: White Bugeye @ RA's BRIC
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:11:02 -0500

On 7/26/99 dwoerpel@wi.net wrote:
"My son spotted a white Bugeye on Sunday fitted with
a Judson supercharger.......anyone on our list??
Was George out here and didn't tell anyone???  I would
be interested in talking with the owner."

Dave, fellow Thicko's, and Spridgeteers:
The owner of the white supercharged Bugeye was in my pit 7 or 8 times during the
weekend,
and was talking with me Sunday on the grid while we were waiting to go out for
the pace lap.

I'm good at recognizing new faces, but not in remembering names! He said he was
from
southern Tennessee (possibly the Memphis area), and had driven the Bugeye up to
RA. This
surprised me because it was so clean that I initially thought he had trailered
it. One of my crew
took some pictures of it... so maybe the license plate number may be of some
help to you, Dave.
I'll let you know when the pictures come back.

He owns at least one other Bugeye which he said he's had for over 20+ years.
He's slowly
turning it into a vintage racer. I tried talking him into joining VSCDA, and he
was enthusiastic
about the '00 Spring Brake @ Gingerman next May.

I'm no longer on the spridget list, but maybe someone on that list from the
Tennessee area
knows the guy, or knows of him, or at least has seen the car at a Show and can
help you.
Whether he will be back up here for the Sept. Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival or
not is anyone's
guess. I also told him about VSCDA's event in Oct. @ IRP.

Regards,
Greg