Re: Vulture

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Subject: Re: Vulture
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:52:42 -0500
Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com wrote:

> Anyone,
> help out a "newbie"...
> what's this vulture deal about?
>
> Anonymous

We cannot disclose any information concerning the Vulture without having
to kill the recipient of such information. We would have to do this in
order to protect ourselves from the Vulture's wrath.  If you were to get
back issues of the VSCDA newsletter you could read accounts of raids on
Triumph teams, raids on Jaguar teams, non team Thicko cars, a
particulary dangerous raid on the Italian teams- I say particularly
dangerous because you never can be sure who stands behind the Alfas! A
raid at IRP 2 years ago used a large urban assault vehicle diguised as a
1972 Chevy car hauler, and last but certainly not least, the kidnaping
of VSCDA's Judy Cull. Such acts are perpetrated by a n insidious evil
mind, so one does not want to take a chance and cross this person.

Beware of black hooded people driving vehicle looking like the Jeeps of
"Rat Patrol" armed with a variety of weaponry- and always keep looking
over your shoulder or as we pilots say "checking your 6".

You will take care now! We do not know what he has in mind!

Bill D.