RE: thought for the day...

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: thought for the day...
From: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:03:13 -0400
Flounder,
Can't make it to RA to see the shakedown of the new rear end.  Hopefully you
can keep the oil in the car this wkend.  Just got back from the
Glen/vacation and have to go back to work.  Have to pay for all that race
gas the Anderson uses.  The Glen is a scary track with that car!  Rick G.
gave me his notes on how to get around the Glen and after memorizing it on
the tow out, I found out you can't do that with my car.  All that "foot to
the floor" shit just isn't good with a V8 powered car.
Have fun at RA.  Hope to see you at Indy.
Bigfoot