Re: thought for the day...

To: "Bob Magnotti" <bob@itgonline.com>, "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: thought for the day...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:28:34 -0500
Only if they repaved it....

I ran there when Roger Menadue was visiting a  number of years back. My
exhaust was knocked off the car 2 or 3 times while running down the middle
of the track because it was so rough...

This was also the weekend the steering wheel came off in my hands in the
fast right hand sweeper...

Another story, another time...

WST

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain at a
bar in a small town. He's going through his usual run of stupid blonde
jokes, when a big blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and
says: "I've heard just about enough of your denigrating blond jokes,
Asshole. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What
does a person's physical attributes have to do with their worth as a
human being?  It's guys like you who keep women like me from being
respected at work and in my
community, of reaching my full potential as a person because you and
your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes
but women at large ... all in the name of humor."
Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde pipes
up, "You stay out of this. Mister, I'm talking to that little bastard on
your knee!"