Re: RA regrets

To: billd13@essex1.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RA regrets
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:06:17 -0500
>If you need a technique for dealing with a loud aprtment neighbor I can
>give you a tip and provide the sound track. It worked wonders 27 years
>ago.

Thanks bill.  This is no apartment-this right next to our house! Well
within crossbow range.

I've been thinkin' of various tactics. Most include things like a circular
saw and many long thin strips of plywood or maybe one of those little fog
horns at around 6 am.

I'm sure the trash next door has a genetic predispostion for this sort of
thing. I don't want to start something unless I know I can finish it.

However, I do still have my "bachelor" speakers in the garage. What opera
company did you say you where in?

I have these dark thoughts doctor....

Scott Paceley  *  spaceley@uiuc.edu  * 217-333-8759  *  Champaign, Illinois
                           graphic design, photography, photo-illustration