The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:18:17 -0700
To All TT members Racing at IRP

I have been choosen to put the 2-3-8- race together.
      I am looking for all input from the TT force as to what type of
griding you want I.E. Inverted start, standing start, Loto type draw name
from hat for grid spot, or whatever??
     This race is the first chance for most of us to all race together.  So
we want to 1. make it Fun 2. make it Safe 3. make it Work 4. put on a
hellofa Show.
      The Awards are all in fun.  You will be asked to vote on them. They
will be like the following  1. a cement block for the biggest blocker award
 2. a broken con rod for the this could be serious award  3. a broken or
worn brake rotor for the Your braking Way to Early award. 4. A small toy
horse for the I wish I had More Horse award. and so on and so on
       I also need more Ideas like these and any thing else we can dream
up.
So put on those thinking caps and let me know .
      I also want to know what you think of this race and the Idea of this
2-3-8 = 13 group race for the 2000 season.  This race is an addition and
combination to give us more track time.  If we make it work, we may get the
club to let us make it a multi-race ser for 2000.
As a side note TT's Own Flounder Will Be the Jim Neighbors of IRP by
singing the National Antheim (  or is it Oh Don't pick up Soap ??)
Gottcha WST
Jim (Elmo ) D