RE: The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC

To: Team Thicko List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Group 2-3-8 Race MCC
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:23:51 -0500
Elmo wrote:

> I also want to know what you think of this race and the Idea of this
> 2-3-8 = 13 group race for the 2000 season.  This race is an addition and
> combination to give us more track time.  If we make it work, we may get
the
> club to let us make it a multi-race ser for 2000.

I won't be at IRP but will hopefully be around next year - would love to see
as many events as possible with either a 2-3-8 grouping or even a race for
"All British Cars That Originally Cost Less Than $3000" or somesuch. Any way
to get the Big and Not-So-Big Healeys, the MG's, Morgans [?], Lotus Elites
and Triumphs on track together without Jags, Lotus Elans and those pesky
German automobiles.

              Jim Hill
...Life is like a Runaway Train...