Re: Peerless GT @ Le Mans..&...TRs at Mid-Ohio

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Peerless GT @ Le Mans..&...TRs at Mid-Ohio
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 08:20:09 EST
In a message dated 12/31/1999 3:38:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

<<
 I was doing a little research and gleaned the following information on this
 low volume car that utilized much of the TR3 mechanicals:

For what its worth.... I have a local friend that is not on the net who owns
a Peerless. He said that there were only 250 produced. He autocrossed it back
in the early 80s. Rebuilding the engine, he shaved the head too much and
couldn't get a head gasket to work... So.. it sits in his back yard... in
Nevada... (the no rust state)..

He is ill now and thinking of selling some of his cars... Not sure what he
would take if someone made an offer..... If anyone is interested, I can
supply a phone number.... Gene