Fw: Jet Fuel

To: "thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Jet Fuel
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:59:13 -0800
Bud and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as airplane
mechanics in Atlanta. One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck
in the hangar with nothing to do. Bud said, "Man, I wish we had something to
drink!" Jim says, "Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get
a buzz. You wanna try it?" So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of
high octane hooch and get completely smashed.
The next morning Bud wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels, in fact
he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing! Then The phone
rings...It's Jim. Jim says, "Hey, how do you feel this morning?" Bud says,
"I feel great. How about you?" Jim says, "I feel great, too. You don't have
a hangover?" Bud says, "No, that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover,
nothing. We ought to do this more often." "Yeah, well there's just one
thing..."
"What's that?"

"Have you farted yet?"

"No..."