websites

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: websites
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:24:29 -0500 (EST)
In keeping with the thicko spirit of "tireless self-promotion, "  I have
decided to post some pictures on the web.  One of my hobbies is racing
photography, and I have some pics from the Petit LeMans endurance race in
Atlanta that came out nicely.  Now I just need to find somewhere to show
them off.  I'm sure someone out there knows all the best free places to do
these things.   I will attend some vintage events in '00, so if you need
some photos, let me know.  I will of course, let everyone know when I get
things up and running.

Calvin K