Cue Ball

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Cue Ball
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:42:17 EST
  A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and
 while he's drinking the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey
 grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced
 limes and eats them, then jumps onto the pool table, grabs one of the
 billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement,
 somehow swallows it whole.

 The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just
 did?"

 The guy says "No, what?"

 He just ate the cue ball off my pool table--whole!"

 "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "He eats everything
 in sight, the little bastard.  Sorry.  I'll pay for the cue ball and
 stuff."

 He finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey
 ate, then leaves.

 Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and has his monkey with him.
 He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.
 While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino
 cherry on the bar.  He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out,
 and eats it. The bartender is disgusted.

 "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

 "No, what?" replies the guy.

 "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, pulled it out, and ate
 it!" said the bartender.

 "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy.  "He still eats
 everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he
 measures everything first."