Re: Membership

To: <Nanbi@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Membership
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:37:45 -0600
Brian,

Membership is transferable via care sale... provided you meet the following
criteria...

You have a sense of humor...
You've been guilty of at least one irresponsible act in your lifetime...
You've been guilty of at least on gross and unatural act in your lifetime...
and you'll tell us over beers sometime at the racetrack. (Special points
given by Irv "the Perv" Korey if the story involves barn animals...)
You drive the racecar like you stole it.
You gladly accept the nickname that is bestowed upon you.

That'll do for starters...
Also, our Minister of Disinformation, Gary "Black Bart" Speckman will
instruct you on how to subscribe to the Team Thicko mail list (lately more
dirty jokes than racing... but that'll change soon..).

If you accept these terms... welcome.

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko