Report on the Deeetroit Auto Show...

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Report on the Deeetroit Auto Show...
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:39:13 -0500
Last Monday I went with some of my Redneck friends to the auto show. It
really is 4 wheel overload. I have some random observations:

A) While most of the women doing the turntables were young loong legged
blonds there were a couple of manufacturers who had well preserved loong
legged 40+ women......no doubt a concession to the aging population like
yours truly.

B) The car that won my heart and would be on my "must have list when I win
the lottery" is the Chrysler 300 M convertible. It is beautiful.

C) As a part of the Honda display they had a racer car on a trailer behind a
sport ute. The race car was neat. It is a spec class they race in Japan
called the Honda Side by Side. It is there answer to Formula Vee. The driver
sits beside the engine which is a Honda 750 twin that has a chain drive to
the differential. It has a 6 speed sequential shift transmission. The
suspension is very state of the art. It looks like it would be a ball to
drive.

D) Jaguar had a very slick prototype that was very smooth and not much
bigger than a Miata.