Humor

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Humor
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 06:54:20 EST
 A man and a woman are riding next to each other in first class on a
 plane. The woman sneezes, then takes a tissue and gently wipes it
 between her legs. The man isn't sure he saw what she did, and decides
 he is probably hallucinating. A few minutes pass. The woman sneezes
 again. She takes a tissue and gently wipes it between her legs. The man
 is about to go nuts. He can't believe that he's seeing what he's
 seeing. A few more minutes pass. The woman sneezes yet again. She takes
 a tissue and gently wipes it between her legs yet again. The man has
 finally had all he can handle. He turns to the woman and says, "Three
 times you've sneezed, and three times you've taken a tissue and wiped
 it between your legs! What kind of signals are you sending me, or are
 you just trying to drive me crazy?" The woman replies, " I am sorry to
 have disturbed you, sir. I have a rare condition such that when I
 sneeze, I have an orgasm." The man, now feeling badly, says, "Oh, I'm
 sorry.  What are you taking for it?"  The woman looks at him and says,
 "Pepper."