lessons

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: lessons
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:07:57 -0600
Lessons I've Learned...

  I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
  All you can do is  stalk them and hope they panic
  and give in.

  I've learned that no matter how much I care, some
  people are just assholes.

  I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
  and only suspicion, not
  proof, to destroy it.

  I've learned that you can get by on charm for about
  fifteen minutes.
  After that, you'd  better have a big dick or huge
  tits.

  I've learned that you shouldn't compare  yourself to
  others - they are more
  fucked up than you think.

  I've learned that you can keep puking long after you
  think you're finished.

  I've learned that we are responsible for what we do,
  unless we are
  celebrities.

  I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a
  relationship is at
  first, the passion fades, and there had better be a
  lot of money to take
  its place.

  I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to
  kick you when you're
  down will be the ones who do.

  I've learned that we don't have to ditch bad friends
  because their
  dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves.

  I've learned that no matter how you try to protect
  your children, they will
  eventually get arrested and end up in the local
  paper.

  I've learned that the people you care most about in
  life are taken from you
  too soon and all the less important ones just never
  go away.

  I've learned to say "Fuck 'em if they can't take a
  joke" in 6 languages.

  Pass this along to 5 friends...trust me, they'll
  appreciate it. Who knows,
  maybe something good will happen. If not... tough
  shit.