Tradin'

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tradin'
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
--0-719885386-966855145=:28023

For all of the parts that passed hands over the weekend, it wasn't easy keeping
track of who owes what to whom in exchange for which things.  But I do know
that I owe Gary Kropf a set of wheel bearings, which I have at this very
moment.  Send me your shipping address Granade, I'll get them out to you right
away.

-Lena