At least it isn't about sheep....

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: At least it isn't about sheep....
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:26:08 -0500
 A farmer stood leaning on a fence at the edge of his property. He
 watched as a red sports car came over the top of a hill and followed
 the road up to the spot where he stood.  The Flounder pulled over to
 the side of the road and called out to the farmer.

 "Do you know how I can get to Route 91?" the Flounder asked.
 The farmer thought for a few seconds. Then he said, "Nope."

 "Do you know where the nearest turnpike entrance is?"  the Flounder asked.
 "Nope."

 "How about the town of Hadley. Do you know which  direction it is
 from here?"
  "Nope."

 Exasperated, the Flounder raced his engine. "You don't know very much,
 do you?" he said.
 "Nope," the farmer replied. "But I'm not lost."

Maybe the farmer was from Logantucky?

The Scoutmaster

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list