nyuk

To: Thickos <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: nyuk
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:59:32 -0600
Two cannibals meet in the jungle. One complains," I just can't seem to
get a tender missionary. I have roasted them, stewed them, barbequed
them. I have used marinades and I cannot get them tender."

The second cannibal asks," What kind of missionary do you use in your
cooking?"

"Well, the ones that hang out at that place near the bend in the
river.  They wear brown cloaks with a rope around their waist. Some of
them are bald, with a little hair around their ears."

"Aha. No wonder! Those are friars."

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///