Re: I have returned to the list

To: <BritishCarMan@aol.com>
Subject: Re: I have returned to the list
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:52:23 -0600
To TeamThicko, etal:

The following is a reply to an '62 Sprite Mk. II owner whom has just moved
to Janesville.
Dave W, has already "greeted" him but I thought you guys should be WARNED
!!<G><G>

Cheers.............

        Ed
And I worte in reply:

Hi Jamie !

<<I look forward to meeting some of these guys at the meets and shows when
my
Sprite is able to make it. >>

Don't "need" a Sprite to attend !!!  Besides, ya would miss some great
happenings!!

<snip>

<<Tell me about it. I want to get my Sprite in good shape again as soon as
can
so I can drive it to some of these meets and talk to other british car
owners.>>

Again Sprite is not a requirement!!

 <<Do you know if any of these guys would be willing to come to
Janesville when my Sprite gets here to help me look it over and help me
figure out what needs to be done to get everything fixed right?>>

Any and all of them.  At the drop of a hat !!  There are some VERY good cars
around you!!

 <<The body is going to be the major issue. I'm not very knowledgeable about
bodywork.

Yeah, that's normal.  Those guys will know, tho !!

<<Thanks and talk to you later.>>

I'm gonna cc a coupleof the guys (I know Dave W. has written ya) so that you
can start a "mini-list".

Yell when ever ya want and come by if you get down this way (just like Ron
S., huh?).

Cheers...........

           Ed

///