nyuk

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Soccer Steve" <elli1818@aol.com>,
Subject: nyuk
From: "J.N. Liudahl" <jerry@oldirish.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:04:13 -0800
Bad Food

A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in Chicago. "The
material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us
sitting here, years ago.

Red meat is awful. Soft drinks errode your stomach lining. Chinese food
is loaded with MSG. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us
realizes the long term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water.
But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all
have, or will, eat it.

Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and
suffering for years after eating it?"

A 75 year old man in the front row stood up and said, " Wedding cake."

J.N. (Jerry) Liudahl
Old Irish Racing - Eugene, Oregon
Jaguar - Alfa Romeo
www.oldirish.com