RE: hard to believe, but I learned somethin

To: "Bruce Mansell" <bruce@rapidmachinery.com>,
Subject: RE: hard to believe, but I learned somethin
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:28:11 -0500
Yes... you're missing something here...

28' double axle 2 car enclosed trailer. See
http://www.paceamerican.com/index.cfm?pagename=products_shadow

The issue is one Sprite is entirely in front of the tandem axles.

Hell, the unloaded tongue weight of the trailer is quite a bit by
itself(I'll check tomorrow..) I suspect the tongue weight of my trailer is
equal to the entire weight of your trailer

The 10% rule applies here too... but this is a bigass trailer.