April Fool's issue

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: April Fool's issue
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:32:28 -0600
Response from the April Fool's lampoon issue of the VSCDA newsletter has
been uniformly positive... (well, at least those still speaking to me...)

It's been suggested that we put out an issue quarterly... so, I'm welcoming
your submissions. (I'd like a few of you chickenshits to share the blame
once in a while...)

Choose to write about anything you like, including yours truly. (Hey, I can
take it...)

If you haven't seen the lampoon issue, and would like to, and we're sure
you're not a double agent for the evil empire, and ya ask real peurdy, I'll
send ya a PDF....

WST
Flounder