Thurs night Fri AM help

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thurs night Fri AM help
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:48:14 -0500
Hey y'all,

I hear that registration opens at Blackhawk on Thurs. at 6 pm. I hope we can
get in earlier than that. I'll call the track and see whether we can, and
what space they're willing to set aside for us.

I'm going to need some help Thurs. night and/or Fri AM installing a new
canvas on my trailer canopy. Supposedly its coming with instructions, but it
sure looks like more than a 2 man job.

Porasik Parker Stevenson has offered to help. Can anyone else?

WST