moving parts.

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: moving parts.
From: the flashfire <psychalgia@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
I was talking to my dad tonight about a situation I'm in trying to get
a motor back to the midwest from the east coast.  The motors in
Maryland and Im trying to get it to south east wisconsin or at least
somewhere nearby.  Im on the verge of just driving my miata out to MD
and buying a trailer from horrible freight and dragging it back that
way.  He was thinking you guys might be doing a caravan since thicko
moves parts pretty frequently.  Anything like that going to happen in
the next 6-8 weeks, or do you have any idea what the easiest (read:
cheapest) way I can get the motor and a few extraneous parts back to
the homeland is?  I sure don't feel like getting it the rough way from
a shipping company, but I'm willing to spend some money.  Any help is
appreciated, or bright ideas, not something I've ever had to do before.

Blake.

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net