gonna be some changes

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: gonna be some changes
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:57:56 -0600
In the VSCDA..

You can expect the need to comply fully with each particular GCR or FIA
specs in the car you race by 2007. A lot of ideas were punched around, but
I'm in favor of non-compliant cars not running in their assigned group, but
rather reassigned to Group X where all the cheaters can get together and
beat each other up, with no timing & scoring taking place. Since massive
cheater egos will not be satisfied with that arrangement, they might just
get compliant by year's end.

We're looking into going back to IRP, maybe in July. (I'll leave you to
deduce which July event we'll not be participating in.)

There's some other interesting developments, but if I told you, I'd have to
kill you.

Also, I'm happy to announce that Barb "Mrs. Cleavage" and Bernie "Youse
Guys" Nevoral have offered to host the annual Thicko Awards. taking place
just prior to the VSCDA Banquet dinner in early Feb. Details later.

WST

Flounder