Sounds of the past.....

To: "Team Thicko \(Team Thicko\)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Sounds of the past.....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:04:47 -0500
 I am doing some MAJOR house cleaning and came across some stuff that is
older than most of you guys.

I have four LPs from the late 50's of sports car sounds. They include:

Vintage Sports Cars in Hi Fi

Mercedes Benz 75th Anniversary....a sound and pictorial history

Sound of Sebring 1956

Sports Cars in Hi Fi

The condition of them is fair to poor (I think a pervious owner replaced
his stylus with, as they say in the English car manuals,,,,,"a suitable
brass drift")

However, you can still hear them and the sound of some of those old
Ferrari and Maserati engines will give me wood this very day.

I will be willing to ship these to anybody who wants them and is willing
to reimburse me for the postage......