RE: Hose Clamps

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Hose Clamps
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 02:45:21 -0700
        I'm sure that these are "just the thing" for the originality
nuts or for someone building a showroom stock concourse (Oh how I have
come to hate this word !) winner.  Persoannly I HATE those dam things,
and I'll never use them again on any car.  I'll only use the standard
old stainless steel worm drive hose clamps.

Just my Opinion

Rich