RE: Re[2]: Archimedes'principle-Beer curbs World Domination

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com, "'Allan Connell'" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Archimedes'principle-Beer curbs World Domination
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 02:57:11 -0700
        Here's a thought straight from Ireland.  One of the offices I
deal with is in Dublin.  When I was done fixing their problem, I told
the guy to go out and have another Guinness, as I assumed jokingly that
I figured that they always had one near by.  He asked me if I knew why
God created Beer, I said no, and he said "So the Irish wouldn't take
over the world".  It seemed pretty funny at the time.

Rich
(I'm of English ancestry of course)