Re: NEW SUNBEAM SHOW!

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NEW SUNBEAM SHOW!
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:47:04 -0700
At 11:10 AM 7/10/97 PST, LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com wrote:
>     **********************************************************************
>                      NEW SUNBEAM SHOW ANNOUNCED!

Cool!

>     WHERE: using GPS, we'll find the EXACT center of the U.S.,

Continental?

>There will be no washing facilities, so your entry can
>            stay dirty!

Wouldn't have it any other way!

>     COST: $0.

Keeps sounding better all the time, eh Paul!

>             Well, have we got surprises for you!
>
>             1) Instead of the same ol', avoid-the-cones, Grandma-speed
>                Autocross, we're going to have a DEMOLITION DERBY!
>                Yes, whoever has the strongest, meanest car at the end,
>                still running, wins. In fact, all cars must be trailered
>                home from this point, or are disqualified.

Uh, maybe I'll take the LTD...  it has AC you know and it can get hot in
the plains.

>             2) And, no "swap-&-shop". We'll hav a SWAP & STOMP! Yes, can't
>                sell that MKII grill for $1,200? No one wants your LAT #
>                9623, sec. B, trim-rings for $500?
>                Well, bring everything you can't sell, we'll put it in a
>                huge pile, and all stomp and destroy it until it's useless
>                metal, ready for the scrap yard.

Yeah, it will be real great of you guys to let me stomp your stuff.

>Then like good hedonists,
>                we'll pour our beer on the pile in tribute to fallen
>                heroes, etc.

Nah, Ramon is right about that one.

>                WE ONLY EXIST TO ENJOY OUR CARS! Repeat after me:" We only
>                exist to...."  >:)
>
>                                    PML

And to stomp stuff!

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       '79 Spitfire
                       Yamaha Seca 900