Re: Sorry, Martha

To: Randy Zimmermann <RZIMM@hhh.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: Sorry, Martha
From: Harold Hartsell <hartsell@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 08:54:26 -0700
Randy Zimmermann wrote:

> Harold,
>
> Stu's probably feeling very frustrated right now.  His original post
> had nothing to do at all with Martha Wheat or the quality of her
> work.  It was, instead, a commentary about the smuck on the East
> Coast that sold him the carpet kit some time ago and the solution he
> found to "reinvigorate" them.  As a result, he said, this would delay
> his need to purchase carpets from Martha.  That was it.  He post was
> in essence a tech tip for others with similarly faded carpets.
>
> Ramon started this twisted thread by reacting to Stu's post based on
> his misreading of it.  Like everthing else on the list recently,
> things have spun out of control.

I can understand Stu being frustrated. But I didn't take a shot at him.
I only made the comment that I had good experiences in dealing with
Martha Wheat. Like any other business person, her reputation is what
keeps the customers coming. I mis-interpreted his post as denegrating
her.

Sorry Stu!

Harold
B9470535