RE: 215 CI Buick Mill

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "'mmeswarb@huntel.net'" <mmeswarb@huntel.net>
Subject: RE: 215 CI Buick Mill
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:20:52 -0800
        Yeah?  So what's your point?  It was light, and I carried the entire
engine, but I couldn't do that with a 289.  Remeber, I was 18, 6'4" 275lbs,
played football, and ran track.  I could dead lift 425lbs, so carrying  275
or so was no big deal.....Although it did impress the hell out of my shop
teacher.  The engine was covered in typical engine grime and crud, so you
couldn't tell it was aluminum.  I think he aged about ten years on the spot
!

Rich..not near as burly as I was twenty years ago...  8-(