Tack Question

To: "Tiger Questions" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tack Question
From: "Mike Burd" <mikeburd@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:07:05 -0500
I have a stock tiger tack and am hooking it up to the Ford 302 with
electronic ignition. I asked this question about a week ago.
2 people told me I had to have the tack converted to electronics at the cost
of $150.
1 person said the tack will work just fine if you hook it up to one of the
leads from the module and not the coil. They were not sure which color lead.
I am not really concerned about 100% accuracy but would like it working. Has
anyone hooked it up to the module? If so what wire?
Mike