Cool Wheels

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Cool Wheels
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:34:30 -0700 (PDT)
 Sorry to spam everyone on this but I just went through it.

 P & S Engineering can make any of the three styles of Halibrand wheel for
you but they are in the 2K range for something that will go on a tiger,
don't go through Operations Plus to get them as you will be paying cobra
owner prices, I called Dale A and he knows the guys at P&S and the price
was much cheaper for the same thing. I ended up calling Rick and getting
the 15x6.5 Minilites, they were less than 1k for 4 rims and they are very
sharp looking on the Tiger. I put the Pirelli P7000 summer tires on them
and ended up spending less than 2k for rims and tires.
bill